“Melissa challenged and elevated me to think more strategically. Thanks to her, I come at issues and challenges in the workplace from a different perspective now—from a higher-level, bigger-thinking perspective. I would definitely say she was instrumental in helping me land my most recent promotion.”
—Christine Sadler, CEO
I catalyze change for a better tomorrow. I coach:
- Change makers (and wannabe change makers) who want to make a difference in the world
- Professionals looking for leadership development
- Consultants, entrepreneurs and socialpreneurs in search or growth or a sounding board
- Business owners or leaders seeking to grow their organizations
- Influencers, public figures, celebrities, artists who want to use their platforms for meaningful social change
- Self-driven employees at any level looking to make an impact
- People working for positive change or the greater social good
The ideal candidates for coaching with me see the value in it, and are not only open to change, but prepared to make a long-term commitment to it. If that’s you so far, ask yourself: What difference do you want to make? My goal is to serve as the catalyst for your transformation—to help you uncover your aspirations and give you the tools to reach your highest potential.
I can help you:
- Tap into your potential as a leader or change maker
- Gain focus and clarity—and stay focused
- Develop stronger relationships in your organization and networks
- Achieve more by doing less
- Make conscious choices to manage your time effectively
Add EQ to your leadership toolbox
I also coach executives who aspire to communicate more clearly and deepen their emotional intelligence. You can expect stronger working relationships, growth in leadership competencies and a deeper understanding of your potential.
I am known for my direct style and for asking powerful questions to achieve clarity, learning, action and results. I will ignite your curiosity, challenge you to discover other perspectives, and push you to overcome limiting behaviours and beliefs. My clients appreciate the way I combine playfulness and emotional intelligence with purpose, motivation and results.
My areas of focus and particular skills include: influence without authority, leading through change and ambiguity, evolving from a directive/telling style to truly enabling others, and positioning people with high potential to achieve their aspirations.
SAMPLE COACHING PACKAGES
- Discovery Session. Leadership starts with clarity on who you are, where you are and where you want to be. Discover your values and your purpose and how you want to leverage those.
- Defining Your Sweet Spot. Your Sweet Spot is the intersection of your natural strengths, your personal values and your organization’s values, your purpose, and your career and lifestyle aspirations.
- Realizing Your Vision. If you have a clear picture of your direction, create a plan and put it into action.
- Your Best Interview. Make sure you deliver a topnotch performance!
Assessments can give you the awareness you need to be a more effective leader and perform better in your job. Each assessment includes a coaching debrief and strategy session.
- The Birkman Method® Self-Analysis Tool. Discover your strengths, what you need to be at your best, and how to minimize stress behaviours.
- The Leadership Circle 360. Explore who you are as a leader, the competencies that make you effective and reactive tendencies that derail you.
- Leadership Effectiveness LEA360. Understand your leadership patterns and their repercussions in 26 focus areas.
- VOICES®360. Gain thorough insight insight into your strengths, blind spots, emotional intelligence and potential career stallers.
- Hogan Development Series. Understand your strengths, recognize motivators and values for ‘corporate fit’, and potential derailers.
- EQi-2.0. Be aware of your emotional intelligence and regulation.
ABOUT COACHING WITH MELISSA
Melissa is a catalyst who sparks transformative leadership in her clients. She is an accomplished and results-focused coach who enables individuals and organizations to activate their full potential. Leveraging her almost three decades of experience, she coaches and mentors change makers, leaders and emerging leaders across all sectors and across all levels. Melissa has a clear and direct style, and she combines a sense of playfulness with a determination to bring forth your truth, purpose, and motivation. She unwaveringly commits to your best vision of what’s possible, and helps you take practical actions to achieve it.