Workshop Date: February 10th, 2012.
Melissa Creede, a sought-after career and leadership coach, is leading a Career and Leadership Development Workshop specifically designed for emerging leaders and middle-level professionals.
This one-day workshop will utilize a variety of interactive and reflective exercises and assignments to:
– investigate leadership competencies and styles, and reactive tendencies, and how they relate to your future success
– deepen your self-awareness of your strengths, aspirations, motivators, values, and limiting behaviours and beliefs
– adapt your communication and leadership style to your audience/recipient
– understand and prioritize important versus urgent activities
– give you a clearer idea of your ‘sweet spot’ as a leader, to increase your productivity, effectiveness, and satisfaction
– explore the connection between your leaderships goals and abilities, your values, and your career pathway
– gain confidence in your decision-making, and recognize distractions disguised as priorities
– improve visioning and strategic thinking, particularly as it relates to leadership
– foster new ways of collaborating; develop networks and build partnerships with your colleagues
– Fee: $395 plus applicable taxes.
– Date: Friday February 10th
– Location: To Be Confirmed
– The workshop will be conducted in English; however, Melissa understands French and can answer occasional questions in French.
– Call 613-252-8279, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.